The YACS Prekindergarten Program provides a service to families by providing:
1. A loving Christian atmosphere.
2. A positive and fun approach to learning.
3. A safe, well organized program so children can grow academically, physically, socially, and spiritually.
4. A nurturing environment where independence and responsibility are developed, while growing closer to Jesus.
YACS Preschool is open to families who wish to have their four or five year old children in a whole or half day Christian program.
1. All students must be potty trained.
2. All students must be four years old before January 1, 2023.
Yakima Adventist Christian School (YACS) prepares students to positively change their world. Through excellent academics, moral values and community service, we seek to acquaint students with great literature, art, and music to develop an appreciation for “whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely…” (Philippians 4:8).
Half Day Program:
Monday – Friday: 8:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Full Day Program:
Monday—Thursday: 8:15 a.m. to 3:20 p.m.
Friday: 8:15 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.
Both options are available 3, 4, or 5 days a week.
To Extend the Day:
N/A for 2022-2023 school year. KidZone Breakfast Club
Monday—Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
KidZone Afterschool Clubs
Monday through Thursday: 3:20 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
October through March: 1:45 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
March through October: 1:45 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The Prekindergarten Year follows the YACS Academic Calendar (the end of August through early June).